Monday, January 24, 2011

New Short Developing

I recently pulled a half-written piece out of my files and decided to finish it, and offer it up for free. The tentative title for this work will be: PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS
It is a contemporary erotic short about three friends from high school joined again to promote one of the friends' business as she attempts to topple industry giants.
Trouble is, two of these friends are corporate spies with their own hidden agendas. The story promises to be full of sexual manipulation, multiple partner, lesbian, and interracial sex.

I just hope this doesn't start to get away from me and start turning into a novel. I tend to overdue things and try to turn everything into a novel. Sometimes it works. Most times the story can't support it and it falls flat by 30K or so. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are valued.