Friday, April 8, 2011

New Cover

I'm introducing a new cover for my novel, Lovestruck Succubus.



This cover will only be available through Barnes & Noble. I'm running it as a sort of test to see how (if at all) it affects sales. I also think this cover illustrates the dominant nature of the main character better, and gives the potential reader just a hint of the paranormal basis of the story.

After careful consideration, I feel the original cover may be too dark, and the Atlanta skyline in the foreground doe little to give an indication of the content of the story, except that it takes place in a city.

What do you think? Is the new cover appealing as placed in the erotic fiction section? Please comment with your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are valued.