Saturday, December 17, 2011

Now Available at iBookstore

I'm happy to announce that many of my stories are now available at the Apple iBookstore. These books include:

The Fifth Beauty - My free historical fantasy involving Azra, the lovestruck succubus as a chinese Hulijing.
All The Right Places
Window Treatment
Pleasure Doing Business
Lovestruck Succubus - My Novel about a demon succubus looking for love in all the wrong places. I would classify this as paranormal erotic suspense fantasy. Yeah, I know that's not really a genre, but it's the closest I can come to a real classification. I would say that it is kind of a suspense crime novel with strong STRONG erotic elements in a paranormal setting. Hey, she is a demon succubus after all, would you expect anything less than strong sexual content from a succubus?
Fantasy League - First in my Sporty Sex series, a light-hearted look at sports from both sides of the fence.

Just follow the link below to visit my author page at the Apple ibookstore:

Apple iBookstore Ellison James Author Page

Enjoy. And, on a side note, for those of you on my mailing list, look for my first newsletter to be sent out in the beginning of next year (should be first week of January) for some exciting news and special deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are valued.