Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Great News and Freebies Too

For those of you who buy books from Amazon, you are probably already aware of Kindle Prime, the program that allows Kindle owners to borrow books with no return date with membership.

Amazon has also recently added a program for independent authors to better market their books, so I've decided to enroll a couple of my stories into the program.

I am proud to announce that Wednesday, 25 January 2012 and Thursday, January 26, 2012, I will be offering two of my stories FREE at Amazon!

I'm offering two stories from my Sex in Public Series, Window Treatment and All the Right Places FREE for two days. Please follow the links below if interested in having these two stories on your Kindle, or PC FREE!







Click Here to go to the Amazon page for Window Treatment

















Click Here to go to the Amazon page for All the Right Places














Pass it on! Tell all your friends! Download fast, and often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are valued.